Feeling stuck, feeling like you’re falling short of your potential, knowing there’s great work inside you but running up against difficulty after difficulty in making it materialize. Nobody likes this.
It’s hard to know what to do in these situations. If you knew what to do, you’d be doing it, right?
- “Paint the dream” of what life would look like with our reader’s problem solved
- Describe the pain the reader is going through now
- Describe what they’ve tried before to fix the problem — and why it hasn’t worked
- Introduce the solution we’re offering in our product
- Overcome their objections of why the “dream” can’t be achieved