This is a page summarizing what I’m doing now. Now as in currently. It is updated somewhat regularly with an earnest interest in keeping it current.
What I’m up to now (in no particular order):
- Reading a lot, as I always do. Check out my 2020 reading list here.
- Gearing up to start a podcast or three and a new YouTube channel (links will be provided once live)
- The Photo Obsessed Podcast
- Photo Obsessed (YouTube)
- Thriving in Japan (podcast)
- Travelling Well in Japan (podcast)
- Focusing on business because I’m trying to get married, move from an apartment into a house, visit my family in the USA and generally live my life like I’m here to get something out of it
- Scrapping dead-end projects, tying up loose ends
- Totally reevaluating what I’m doing with my life job-wise and changing my approach. As an immigrant, I am limited by a number of legal and practical considerations, so I can’t currently do what I want to do in the way I want to do it.
- Going to Japanese classes weekly and trying to use Japanese more in everyday life. My work and social life keep me in an English language bubble, but that needs to change.
- Aiming to double my income or better in 2020, because I am tired of achieving far under my earning potential.
Page last updated 2020-01-21